(***LOGIN FIXED***) UKD Gaming Forums (***LOGIN FIXED***)

Where mentalists and gaming combine
It is currently May 27th, 2018, 2:03 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Unholy Alliance anyone?
PostPosted: September 12th, 2012, 10:37 pm 
500+ Posts (Sunshine Shy)

I have been sorting through some really old stuff and I came across a printout of a post on the Unholy Alliance forums (2003 AC2 for those who remember) by one Windwalker :evil:

If I can find a scanner that works I will try to post it in the next day or two unless Starkill happens to still have a copy as he hosted the forum. 8)

Post subject: Re: Unholy Alliance anyone?
PostPosted: September 12th, 2012, 11:34 pm 
Site GOD!

Trawling back through some of the old posts on here is good to kill a few hours, there's years and years of bollocks

PostPosted: September 14th, 2012, 4:43 am 
5000+ Posts (You NEED! A Doctor)

Whats the post say, that windwalker fellow as some good points, certainly not bollocks ;-)

PostPosted: September 26th, 2012, 11:34 am 

Unholy Allegiance -> Forums ~> Public Forum -> night shift ramblingsH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Author
windw&lkerVl 01
Registered Member #ll joined 05-02-2003 7:22 pm

I am sat at work now clutching my head in agony due to a huge headache from feeling very sleepy and trying to stay awake to perform my tasks. To remedy this I have decided to raid the secretarys cupboard in the office department for some pain killers, it is locked but my screwdriver has to be used for something.

After searching thru the cupboard and moving various office type stuff and a "love eggs travel kit" , I find my goal. I proceed in taking a bunch of funny coloured unlabelled pills(probably a mixture of birth control and mind controlling diet pills) because the pain is now unbearable.
1 can now retreat to my little dungeon otherwise know has the electrical workshop free in the knowledge I will have no pain and can go about my tasks. Which mostly are sitting on my arse and festering.

My headache as gone, but the right side of my face is twitching violently and my botty is leaking. I now proceed with the first of my dutys, reading the AC2hq forums front to back to see which skills I am going to untrain. I finally decide that I will be a magic/bounty hunter with missle paragon and all the base mellee skills up the left hand side while been able to twin weld 2 bows due to the new feb patch.

I now have strange colours infront of my eyes and I am very cold, but its a nice cold. I am having visions now of not fitting in well in the group, I hav paranoid illusions of me sitting under the bridge because isla won't let me in the party(you not on the list yer not conning in). I sit under the bridge and dodge the hot yellow steamy trickle coming off the side (sevrina yer dirty git). I'll show em I say to myself, III join them portal scankers divine they will welcome a twin bow death machine in to there ranks. No more been bullied by isla. (note Islavadi aka Madmolar)

I have have now lost all feelings in my left leg and my bollox have shrunk to the size of 2 baked beans. The smell coming from my bottom has now been transfered to the skanky old office chair I have been festering on for the last 6 hrs. I am sure them damn bitches in the offices know I like the pink pills more and have spiked them with some turbo lax. The f**king fat lezzers. Ill show em III nick all their ram out of their PC's and change their new P4s with 386s without the co-processor. Then they will now what Lag is.

Last edited by Larossa on September 26th, 2012, 11:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: September 26th, 2012, 11:40 am 

I don't really know why I am still employed because although my electrical engineer skills are I33t as f**k I very rarely do anything. My workmates never talk to me any more, they say I obsessed with the damn game, what do they know, damn noobs. They think they know so much just because they hav to actually do work, pffff they ought to try sitting down all night and staring into a dull 6yr old 14" screen that is just eating away my eyes.
I think I have gone deaf and my seat feels very squishy and warm, I really need the toilet.

Why has'nt anybody replyed yet?

I do not feel tired, infact I don't think I will ever sleep again.______

still no replys;, pfffff!

Stupid IT department, why won't they leave their offices open for me on nights. I hates thems, stupids adminsss, they thinks theys is big and clevers with theres passwordse_s.
I really do feel ill why am I so cold yet sweating like a P.I.G. stupid unregulated body temp, (need more medication)

Don't bother replying then see if I care, I feel very lonely and depressed. My stomach is now making very strange noises and I suddenly feel very afraid of the darkness.

/em dives deeper and deeper into the darkness

PostPosted: September 26th, 2012, 6:30 pm 
5000+ Posts (You NEED! A Doctor)

:shock: Hehe ;-)

I have now got all serious now at work though, I actually do work stuff and that.

The night shift used to do funny things to me head, especially when I had to work 72 hour a week on holiday cover, thank go for the working time directive ;-)